Filing for Bankruptcy?
Choosing a Bankruptcy Lawyer
Filing for Bankruptcy can have a positive impact on your life, but the process of getting financial relief can be difficult without help from a Bankruptcy Attorney. Yet, the process of choosing a Bankruptcy lawyer alone is confusing. How can you tell which attorney is right for you?
Filing for Bankruptcy is a serious decision. You need more than an Attorney you pay to file the necessary legal documents with the Bankruptcy court. You need a lawyer who will serve as your advocate and represent your interests with compassion and understanding.
Experienced Phoenix, AZ Bankruptcy Law Firm
At The Law Offices of Charles M. Sabo, P.C., we focus exclusively on helping clients file for Bankruptcy. For more than 30 years, Attorney Charles Sabo has helped thousands of people like you get debt relief through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy filing.
Other reasons you should consider contacting an Attorney at our firm include:
- We are focused on personal service. Attorney Charles Sabo will personally guide you through the Bankruptcy filing. We will keep you informed so you can understand your situation and make informed decisions regarding your debt relief options.
- We represent clients with compassion. We understand that financial struggles are not your fault, and will not place blame for your situation. We understand your needs and will work with you to achieve your objectives.
- We tailor our approach to meet client needs. Our law firm is not a Bankruptcy mill that puts your case among hundreds of others. We will sit down with you to understand your financial situation and will offer legal advice and counsel based upon your specific situation.
- We represent clients with integrity. We will not compromise your financial future by rushing the Bankruptcy filing, or give you false hopes about what Bankruptcy can accomplish. Instead, we provide honest efforts that help you meet your objectives. We were awarded the Trustees Recognition of Excellence Award for our dedication to integrity and client service.
- We offer competitive rates. We understand that you're struggling with finances and cannot afford to pay costly legal fees. We offer a free initial consultation and keep our services affordable so you get the debt relief you need.
Contact us Today
Before filing for Bankruptcy, consider the type of person you want guiding you toward financial relief.
From wherever you are in the Valley, call our office manager Susan at 480-820-5931 (Tempe) or 623-842-0180 (Glendale) or send us an e-mail to arrange your free initial consultation to discuss how we can help you.